Friday 7 December 2012

My walk to work.

After several beautiful morning walks to the workshop I thought that I'd (rather smugly) share some images of my journey each morning.
Thistle the dog patiently waiting (as if) to start out journey.


The view of Haytor from the top of our lane.



 Walking along the trail know as Church Path through a small but lovely mature Beech woods.

 This is the entrance to the old iron mine.
t

 Perfect winter camouflage












 Haytor now in the distance

My welcoming and incredibly untidy workshop.


I love my walk to work, even when it's not such nice weather. It takes me about 45 minute at a nice leisurely pace, and sometimes double that depending on what we see on the way. It gives me just the right amount of mental distance to switch from 'home' head to 'work' head, and switch back again.

So that's my daily commute. I feel very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment